A list which looks like it's going to be ironic but I'm actually completely serious about.
1. I grew up with three sisters.
2. I was a writer obsessed with theatre and politics that even published a family newspaper as a kid.
3. There was a handsome boy next door who we convinced to play elaborate dress-up games with us.
4. Literally right next door—he would throw rocks at our window to get us to come downstairs and play.
5. Our mom rocked.
She still rocks, but for some reason this list in in past tense
6. I chopped off my hair multiple times and then years sobbing about it.